15 Oct Receptionist – Buffalo and Syracuse, NY
Clark Peshkin is one of New York State’s most experienced and progressive law firms exclusively dedicated to the practice of divorce, family law and estate planning. A rapidly expanding organization with an entrepreneurial spirit, we are currently looking for experienced receptionists to join our Buffalo and Syracuse, NY office teams. CP maintains offices across New York in Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse.
- Maintaining client files, calendars and records.
- Handling initial client interactions, phone calls and other business inquiries.
- Drafting letters and legal documents.
- Using online resources to schedule court appearances and e-file documents
- Mail, scanning, document management and other miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Must be a dependable self-starter who completes tasks with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Must be proficient typist and possess strong writing and computer skills particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Email and Calendar).
- Licensed Notary.
- Must have at least one year experience. Familiarity with divorce and family law highly preferred.
We offer a competitive salary structure and comprehensive benefit plan including:
- Health Insurance with a partial of full contribution from the firm.
- Dental and Vision Plan.
- Simple IRA Retirement plan with a firm match.
- Employee Assistance Program with family eligibility.
To apply, please send an email and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org