10 Sep Paralegal—Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse
Clark Peshkin is one of New York State’s most experienced and progressive law firms exclusively dedicated to the practice of divorce, family law and estate Planning. A rapidly expanding organization with an entrepreneurial spirit, we are currently looking for experienced paralegals to join our teams in our Rochester, Buffalo, and Syracuse offices.
- Maintaining client files and calendar, answer phones, greet clients.
- Drafting letters and legal documents.
- Using online resources to schedule court appearances and e-file documents
- Must be a dependable self-starter who completes tasks with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Must be proficient typist and possess strong writing and computer skills particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Email and Calendar).
- Licensed Notary.
We offer a competitive salary structure and comprehensive benefit plan including:
- Health Insurance with a partial of full contribution from the firm.
- Dental and Vision Plan.
- Simple IRA Retirement plan with a firm match.
- Employee Assistance Program with family eligibility.
Must have at least one year experience, divorce and family law highly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send an email and resume to: email@example.com